GILA RIVER CASINO - LONE BUTTE: TRAINING SPECIALIST
|Job Description: MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Under the direction of the training supervisor and/or training manager assists in the identification, curriculum development, scheduling and implementation of enterprise training programs.
2. Provides new employee orientation to create excitement and communicate expectations.
3. Develops marketing materials to increase participant interest in training programs.
4. In conjunction with the instructional clerk, inventories and tracks all training materials.
5. Prepares class and meeting rooms, equipment and materials to ensure an optimal learning experience by participants.
6. Provides individual coaching and consulting to employees.
7. Conducts needs analysis to determine training needs and performs regular reviews of programs to ensure that they meet enterprise needs.
8. Selects and utilizes training media and instructional methodologies to engage employees in group training designed to improve their technical and general job skills.
9. Presents front-line, supervisory and director level training programs as directed by the training supervisor and/or the training manager.
10. Assists in the preparation of resource materials to be used for in-house training programs.
11. Attends workshops or other continuing education seminars in order to improve own substantive knowledge and training skills.
12. Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
13. Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
14. Maintain superior customer service to all internal and external customers.
15. Must have excellent organizational and communication skills.
16. Ability to produce a quality product on a consistent basis.
17. Ensure confidentiality throughout the department.
|If Interested: (You must be logged in to see how to contact this company.)
- This is to prevent email addresses from being collected by spiders.
|GILA RIVER CASINO - LONE BUTTE CONTACT INFORMATION|
||EXPERIENCE AND/OR EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
1. Bachelors or Associate’s degree in education, business, or human resources and two to four years of experience.
2. Knowledge and experience in curriculum development for adult learning.
3. Excellent platform and presentation skills.
4. Must possess excellent customer service skills, strong professional etiquette, and be a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
5. Intermediate skills in the use of personal computers, Microsoft Office Suite Software, email and Enterprise specific programs.
6. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as well as to gain the cooperation of patrons, employees, and fellow staff members.
7. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
8. Must have dependable transportation, a valid AZ Driver License and current vehicle insurance to travel between enterprise locations.
||Gila River Casino - Lone Butte
||Posted on: 1/19/2010 Posted by: todd_cz