BARONA VALLEY RANCH RESORT AND CASINO: CHEF, PASTRY
|Job Description: 1. Ensures department food quality by rotating food, controlling temperatures, maintaining proper levels of food production, conducting quality control inspections, projecting food production needs.
2. Prepares weekly personnel schedules.
3. Ensures safety of department personnel by inspecting equipment, completing incident reports, completing work orders, enforcing department safety rules.
4. Performs daily/weekly/monthly food inventories.
5. Trains new hires.
6. Creates and implements new recipes and product specifications.
7. Maintains department employee performance consistently conducting performance reviews, enforcing employee appearance standards, enforcing rules and standards of employee conduct, executing oral and written warnings, counseling/coaching employees, logs absenteeism/tardiness/call-outs, checking payroll punch reports.
8. Ensures department sanitation by enforcing sanitation and clean-up schedules through frequent sanitations inspections. Maintains and enforces Health Department standards.
9. Prepares baked items as needed to assist in filling department productions needs such as daily production; VIP functions; Banquets and Catering Functions.
10. Ensures department budgets are met by controlling food costs, labor costs and the security of food and bakery/icing supplies and small wares.
11. Prepares food orders to ensure adequate supply of bakery ingredients and products to meet production needs on a timely basis.
12. Prepares and create special display showpieces.
NOTE: This description incorporates the most typical duties performed. It is recognized that other related duties not specifically mentioned may also be performed. The inclusion of those duties would not alter the overall evaluation of this occupation.
Strong attention to detail Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s
Ability to lift and or move up to 25 pounds
Ability to stand or walk for two hours or more continuously
Knowledge of bakery operations, highly motivated, and hard working
Good leadership skills
Ability to perform detailed work, perform routine, repetitive work, work independently, and read and follow instruction
High School Diploma or GED
Five years in pastry production skills in décor work
|If Interested: (You must be logged in to see how to contact this company.)
- This is to prevent email addresses from being collected by spiders.
|BARONA VALLEY RANCH RESORT AND CASINO CONTACT INFORMATION|
Supervises all aspects of bakery production and icing.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
Works in a warm bakery atmosphere, which is a confined narrow space.
||Barona Valley Ranch Resort and Casino
||Posted on: 12/28/2009 Posted by: todd_cz